CrownBet Promo Code - How to get $600 in bonus bets when depositing $400 with the D600MAX promo code

  • Get a 150% welcome bonus up to $600 at CrownBet

CrownBet have launched an exclusive and unrivalled new customer offer with up to $600 in bonus bets available when depositing just $400 - a 150% welcome bonus.

Launched in March 2015, CrownBet has continued to grow its brand and the company is run by some of the best minds in the business.

Matt Tripp, the former head of Sportsbet, acquired Betezy and rebranded it as BetEasy. Not long after, Tripp combined forces with James Packer’s Crown International and CrownBet was formed.

CrownBet are offering new customers the chance to get up to $400 in bonus bets when joining up via freebetsmate.com*.

Here’s how to get the $600 in bonus bets

1. Visit the all new crownbet.com.au site via our EXCLUSIVE link
2. Register for a new account using the D600MAX promo code
3. Collect a bonus of up to $600 when depositing $400

Who are CrownBet?

CrownBet is owned by Crown International who took a 67% controlling interest in BetEasy as part of their takeover whilst Tripp retained the remaining 33%.

It was launched in March 2015 and has been growing ever since as the bookmaker delivers competitive odds, innovative promotions and rewards via the Crown Signature Club.

Packer’s Crown Resorts International already controlled the Betfair betting exchange and their acquisition of BetEasy allowed for them to give access to fixed odds betting along with the exchange where punters are betting against one another in a battle of wits and skill.

Crown Resorts International operates two casinos in Perth and Melbourne; they are looking to develop a further two casinos in Sydney and Brisbane.

What service do they provide?

Carrying on from BetEasy, CrownBet offers markets on all key Australian sporting events along with all three racing codes – thoroughbred, harness and greyhounds.

Along with standard betting markets prior to an event, CrownBet offers live in-play betting markets for punters that like to watch an event in order to get a feel of which team has the momentum.

CrownBet will be competitive with their odds but they are unlikely to go out on a limb and oppose a team or player in an event, which means you will get good odds without them necessarily being the top odds in the market.

However, the benefit is their range of promotions which offers a number of bonus bet offers, enhanced price specials via their ‘CrownBet Boost’ promotion and other offers.

They have also launched the CrownBet VISA card, which allows members instant access to their winnings which they can withdraw at ATMs across Australia.

Do they offer live streaming?

They certainly do. CrownBet now stream all horse races from Victoria live online via their "Live Vision" service and, as the official wagering partner to AFL, they have exclusive rights to stream all matches via the CrownBet app. No other bookmaker has live streams of AFL footy.

Can you bet live online with CrownBet?

While CrownBet offers live in-play betting, they are yet to adopt the Click To Call feature that William Hill offers or Betcall available at Bet365 in which customers can place in-play bets online without having to do so via telephone.

CrownBet customers at present will have to call their telephone service in order to bet in-play but that isn’t too much of an issue if you are betting on a team or match points at say half-time in an AFL match.

How do I get the $600 CrownBet offer?

1. Visit the all new crownbet.com.au site via our EXCLUSIVE link
2. Register for a new account using the D600MAX promo code
3. Collect a bonus of up to $600 when depositing $400

Also Read:

OUR INDEPENDENT REVIEW OF CROWNBET

Sports Bets United States
Change State

*Over 18s only. Wagering requirements apply. State exclusions apply to some offers. Exc. NSW, SA, WA & VIC. Please read the T&Cs of each offer with each bookmaker.

Share this with your friends

To:
From:
Your comments:

CrownBet Promo Code - How to get $600 in bonus bets when depositing $400 with the D600MAX promo code

CrownBet have launched an exclusive and unrivalled new customer offer with up to $600 in bonus bets available when depositing just $400 - a 150% welcome bonus.

Read more »

You have unread messages

You have unread messages